What's wrong with me nowadays?
I've seriously gotta buck up in my studies,
If not, I'm gonna let momma & myself down.
I seriously have to do some reflections on myself,
On my attitude towards work these days.
I feel really useless.I don't want to be hopeless when I grow up.
Cause it seems a really unhappy & bad thing.
& anything I do now seems to be deciding my future.
If anything goes wrong, my life's gonna turn into a complete disaster.
Apex
Track&Field members performed their own Apex.
Chinese
I seem to be avoiding chinese now.
What's the matter with me?
I used to have this deep love towards chinese.
But everything seems to be turning opposite.
Learnt a new chapter.
The funny thing is that, I dont at all understand what the first Chapt is saying!
As in,I know the words but the story. What is it saying?
Darn,I'm really in the midst of dying soon.
Recess
Ate with Sara,Jessie,Gaby,Ruhi,Yunping,Yuqiu.
Ate LorMee.It didn't seem that tasty to me.
Drank my favourite BlueBerry from the 1st stall[:
Surprising, there was alot of ice in my cup.
Jessie was being some notnice kinda girl by showing her BIG icecube.
Sometimes, Sara simply can't tolerate Jessie.
Oh wells, same here!
I suppose me & Sara are waddling in the same boat.
Maths
I'm really gonna fail this Maths Test.
But I'm praying hard that I won't fail it.
But praying doesn't seems efective at this point of time.
What is done is done, it can't be undone.
I really regret.
Science
Science, I didn't bring the 2 worksheets.
I was being a really forgetful girl by not bringing my Science File.
& my wroksheets are in there, cause I filed it.
Science was kinda nice.
Did alot of revisions.
Geography
I was damn upset during that period.
I flunged my Geogtest.
I prefer History, its all about memorising & it seems easier.
But geography is like a total disaster.
I seriously have to buckup.
& I promise myself, this is the one & only test I will flung for Geog.
Failing one test means one grade down.
English
Went through the paper.
I had no idea what was Prepositions/Conjunctions.
Okay, that sound really stupid.
But I dont know whats it at all.
Is it some connector words?
Till WeiLi explained, then I got it.
School end here.
Ate with the usual, 4 of us[:
I bought GrassJelly & Jessie bought Longan :D
Shared with her & sorta shared with Sara too.
Our GrassJelly was destroyed by Sara-Lynn!
There was oil in our GrassJelly -.-
Gaby&Sara left first for Band.
Then me & Jessie bought a bowl of LorMee again.
But,it's kinda special.
Cause, there isn't any egg, we could choose whatever dishes we want.
Mine cost $1.20 & Jessie's $1.
One extra dish=$0.20 more.
That was the equation I learnt today(:
I ate alot today):
Went home, ate another bowl of Longan with many longans inside.
Prepared by momma <3
Was watching House Of Wax shown on HBO.
Okay, jumped up like 1/2 times.
Scanned through Science notes.
Used the computer, like what i'm doing now, to search for Home.Econ recipe.
The website Jessie gave me doesn't seem efective at all.
It seems to be White&Blue to me -.-
& I havent searced the song for IPW.
WeiCong com's down. How are we suppose to discuss?
& I forgot Darryl's email.
Urgh. It seems like the world is falling apart.
Okay, I've decided not to use the computer for casual use.
I'll do my part in studying well, making my momma happy.
I do not want to see any tears rolling down.
I will forget about the past & move on.
Stucking behind is a waste of my time.
I'll put everything into the history file in my brain.
Not refreshing it anymore.
I've got to think about my future.
I don't want to be in a class,I don't wish to be in.
Okay.So, I'm not gonna be using the computer for 1week
As I've promised, I can't go back on my words.
So, the next day I would post would be on the?
Most probably 5th August.
Not that long though.
So, this really long post is good enough for 1 week.
YiXuan talked about me in her chinese compo :D
I feel damn honoured.
I've wrote about her too, on one of my english compo.
About the conflicts we faced during the days last year.
But that was all in the past.
: D
Goodbyee!